CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-14T22:00:45+00:002014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-14T22:00:45+00:00
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications. ALIGNMENT CHECKED, WITH IN SPECIFICATION- CUSTOMER DECLINED ALIGNMENT CHECK-
JOSHUA N. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/13/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-16T22:03:12+00:002014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-16T22:03:12+00:00
- AIR COND HOSE – Remove & Replace – Evaporator Tube,Condenser to Evaporator – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- CONDENSER – Remove & Replace
- RADIATOR – Remove & Replace
- Repair Wiring to L/R Door
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance.
JARED R. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/15/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-04T22:00:45+00:002019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-04T22:00:45+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- ROTATE TIRE
WILLIAM B. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/3/2020