CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-10T22:00:26+00:002004 Subaru Forester CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-10T22:00:26+00:00
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- IDLER PULLEY – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Resurface and machine brake disc rotors. Torque lug nuts to manufacturers specifications. Road test vehicle
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance.
MICHAEL D. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/8/2020